We live in homes, shop in stores, and work in schools, offices, and factories. The lives of modern humans are significantly shaped by the buildings we occupy. And our buildings are nothing but the sum of their parts, a wide variety of building products each with its own purpose and function. Some form the structural backbone, some stand against the wind and rain, others connect one piece with another, others keep us warm in cold weather.
Building codes in North America and other regions of the developed world require that the following building products are independently tested and certified to meet necessary structural requirements and regulations. The professionals in the PFS TECO Building Products Division are experts in the testing and certification of these building products.
- Panel Products (such as plywood, OSB, and particleboard)
- Engineered Wood (products such as LVL, wooden I-joists, and rimboard)
- Mass Timber (aka CLT or Cross Laminated Timber)
- Research Reports (code compliance testing & reporting)
- Building Components (such as structural insulated panels and structural adhesives)
- Formaldehyde Certification (CARB, ULEF/NAF exemptions, consulting & testing)
And we care about the work we do with our customers, those companies and facilities that manufacture this wide array of building products. Why do we care? Because we live, shop, learn, and work in these buildings too.
To learn more about any of these particular building products and how PFS TECO staff can help you bring your building products to market, follow the links above.