Customer satisfaction is a top priority for PFS TECO. As an independent, third-party agency we serve our clients, our accreditation bodies, and the safety of the general public. If you have a compliant regarding a service we provide, please email a detailed description to and a member of our management staff will respond as soon as possible to address your concerns.
- Any party may file an appeal about PFS TECO certification programs. An appeal is defined as a disagreement that affects the requirements or procedures of PFS TECO.
- All appeals shall be made in writing and shall be directed to the President of PFS TECO.
- Upon receipt of a complaint or appeal, PFS TECO will confirm whether the complaint or appeal relates to certification activities for which it is responsible and, if so, will address it.
- PFS TECO will acknowledge receipt of a formal complaint or appeal.
- PFS TECO will gather and verify all necessary information (as far as possible) to progress the complaint or appeal to a decision.
- The decision resolving the complaint or appeal will be made by, or reviewed and approved by, person(s) not involved in the certification activities related to the complaint or appeal. After the President has reviewed the appeal and obtained all needed information, the President will forward his/her recommendation in writing to PFS TECO Quality Assurance Committee for their determination and action at the next meeting of the Committee following the date of the appeal. If the appeal is an emergency situation and requires immediate action, the President will have a teleconference with all members of the Quality Assurance Committee to come to a final determination.
- To ensure that there is no conflict of interest, personnel (including those acting in a managerial capacity) who have provided consultancy for a client, or been employed by a client, will not be used by PFS TECO to review or approve the resolution of a complaint or appeal for that client within two years following the end of the consultancy or employment.
- Whenever possible, PFS TECO will give formal notice of the outcome and the end of the complaint process to the complainant.
- PFS TECO will give formal notice of the outcome and the end of the appeal process to the appellant.
- PFS TECO will take any subsequent action needed to resolve the complaint or appeal.
- PFS TECO will record and track complaints and appeals, as well as actions undertaken to resolve them.
- For appeals involving product conformance with accreditation criteria and recognized by Canadian regulatory authorities, the determination may be forwarded, in writing, to the Standards Council of Canada (SCC) for a final determination.